The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Free Download – PC Game – Full Version – Torrent by Codex
Title: The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Developer: The Astronauts
Publisher: The Astronauts
Release Date: 25 Sep, 2014
Game Mode (s): Single-player
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a first-person story-driven mystery game that focuses entirely on exploration and discovery. It contains no combat or explosions of any kind. If our game leaves any scars, we hope you won’t be able to see them.
You play the game as Paul Prospero, an occult-minded detective who receives a disturbing letter from Ethan Carter. Realizing the boy is in grave danger, Paul arrives at Ethan’s home of Red Creek Valley, where things turn out to be even worse than he imagined. Ethan has vanished in the wake of a brutal murder, which Paul quickly discerns might not be the only local murder worth looking into.
Inspired by the weird fiction (and other tales of the macabre) from the early twentieth century, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter aims to significantly evolve immersive storytelling in games. While it features a private detective and quite a few mental challenges, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is not an especially puzzle-ridden game. Our focus is on atmosphere, mood, and the essential humanity of our characters.
Still, the discoveries won’t happen on their own, or without your help. Using both Paul’s supernatural skill of being able to communicate with the dead, and your own powers of observation, you will discover the mystery behind a trail of corpses, the roots of a dark ancient force lurking in Red Creek Valley, and the fate of a missing boy.
– Explore and interact with the beautiful yet ominous world of Red Creek Valley, which was created with the use of revolutionary photogrammetry technology that allows for nearly photorealistic environments.
– Communicate with the dead and see how they died in order to gather clues that help you piece together the truth behind Ethan’s disappearance — and the fate of his family.
– Experience, in non-linear fashion, a story that combines the pleasures of pulp, private eye, and horror fiction, all of it inspired by writers such as Raymond Chandler, Algernon Blackwood, Stefan Grabinski, and H. P. Lovecraft.
– Conduct the investigation on your own terms and at your own pace. Although there are a few scary bits in the game, players will have no need for sedatives. Our game is less about terror and more about clammy unease.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
Memory: 3 Gb
Hard Drive: 9 Gb free
Video Memory: 512 Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter (c) The Astronauts
Release Date : 9/2014 Protection : Steam
Discs : 1 Genre : Adventure
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a first-person story-driven mystery
game focused on exploration and discovery. As occult-minded private
detective Paul Prospero communicate with the dead to discover the
fate of a missing boy and the mystery behind a dark ancient force
lurking in Red Creek Valley.
– Burn or mount the .iso
– Run setup.exe and install
– copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
Block game exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go
CODEX is currently looking for:
nothing but competition!
are you ready?